As president of the WBL, we welcome you to the Players' Bocce Tour. There are approximately twenty five million Bocce enthusiasts across the United State and it is our goal to introduce this exciting game to all people able and disabled across this great nation and throughout the world. In order to do this, we need your financial support. Recently, our league introduced Bocce to the Special Olympics Program for the first time in the City of Chicago's 25 year history. We are excited about the direction of this sport. What is so attractive about this game, is that everybody can play, no matter what size or ability, "Just the Burning Desire to Compete!" Please join us in our efforts to promote a great game. The ball is in motion and we need your support to keep it rolling.
Phil Ferrari World Bocce Olympics Gold Medal Winner
Philip Ferrari, President
- ON TOUR: WBL will make available Information on local and national tournaments and a Behind the Scenes look into the highest level of Bocce competition.
- UPON REQUEST: Summary of Rules and Regulations, The History of Bocce Past, Present and Future.
- Training Techniques on How to Play the Game. Dining & Entertainment Discount Card.
- WBL Publication Free Admission to selected Bocce events.
- Opportunities to participate in Major Celebrity Bocce Events
- 10% discount on all sports events, theatre, concerts: including hard to get tickets.
- Discounts on travel & lodging. Players Tour Card - A credit card size piece of identification for use by the signature bearer of the World Bocce League
- Professional Fundraising Consultation - We'll show you how to organize fundraisers for your club that will meet your goals and exceed your expectations of how successful your club can become! Bocce Players
Types of World Bocce League Membership:
- Individual Players Tour Card ($15)
- Senior Citizen, Tour Card ($10)
- Junior Tour Card ($5)
- Official Tour Stop (Call 1-855-652-6223 for information)
- Newsletter Subscription is FREE to interested Bocce enthusiasts. Subscribe HERE
You can apply for a Tour Card by visiting our catalog HERE or calling us at 1-855-652-6223 (855-ok-bocce)