World Bocce Mission Statement
The World Bocce League was formed by Phil Ferrari, a U.S. National
Singles Champion as well as a three time gold medalist. Mr. Ferrari formed this his league because
he is dedicated to "spreading the word" about Bocce.
- Bring the game of Bocce to players of all ages with
varying degrees of ability.
- Establish Bocce as an Olympic Sport.
- Introduce Bocce to handicapped Veterans.
- Promote Bocce in school systems, park districts, private
and public sectors of the business community.
- Short Term Goals
-Encourage business organizations to participate by sponsoring events.
-Recruit individuals to participate in volunteer programs for fund raisers
and Bocce tournaments.
-Encourage networking among business participants and sponsors of the
- Develop video for instructional and public relations purposes.